Val di Fassa
Activities, experiences, attractions and free services
or at a discounted price.
The Fassa Valley Guest Card is the pass to experience summer in the Dolomites,
the key to making your holiday in Fassa Valley easier, more useful and richer.
Whether your holiday is dedicated to relaxation, sport, adventure or culture, Fassa Valley Guest Card
opens the door to let you discover a mountain of activities, services and summer
experiences in Fassa Valley and throughout the Trentino region at a discounted or free price.
WHAT ARE THE BENEFITS?
The Fassa Valley Guest Card, in addition to the countless advantages for your experiences in the valley, also allows you to enter museums, castles, natural parks for free and travel freely on public transport throughout Trentino for the entire holiday.
You can book tickets and services, access for free or at a discounted rate in the main museums, castles and natural parks.
But above all, you will be able to use public transport freely and easily, avoiding traffic, long queues and nerve-wracking parking searches, you will be able to obtain discounts in affiliated facilities and access exclusive services such as guided tours, excursions and tastings.
With the Card in your smartphone you can:
- freely use public transport in Trentino, including trains, only for journeys with origin and destination in Trentino
- access more than 60 museums, 20 castles and more than 40 attractions, including the Arena di Verona
- taste local food and wine products and buy them at discounted prices in the affiliated shops
- enjoy over 60 activities throughout Trentino at a discounted rate
- receive discount codes to reach Trentino with Flixbus and MarinoBus
INITIATIVES AND ACTIVITIES WITH FASSA VALLEY CARD
Once you arrive in the Fassa Valley, the Guest Card allows you to leave your car in the garage or in the hotel car park.
In fact, you can comfortably travel sustainably on public transport; or even leaving home for the holiday without a car.
Furthermore, the services present in the Fassa Valley Guest Card can be used throughout the summer season. The Guest Card is operational from May 14th with the launch of the Bike Express service until October 16th.
You will have time until the beginning of October 2023 then to organize the holidays and explore the Val di Fassa, this opportunity allows you to enhance the experiences and be able to better enjoy the territory even in early autumn.
Mobility services included:
- Bike Express: from May 14 th to Oct 15th
- Urban transport in the San Giovanni di Fassa area
- Transport Val Monzoni > San Nicolò >
- S. Giovanni di Fassa train > Val San Nicolò >
- Tourist train of Canazei, Fassa Express
- Free access to the entire provincial network served by Trentino Trasporti public transport (urban and extra-urban lines)
- 8 hours of electric car charging with EV_WAY (charging stations in Moena, Soraga, Pozza and Campitello)
- Discount code for the purchase of Flixbus and MarinoBus tickets to reach Trentino fromother regions
OUTDOOR AND EXPERIENCE
And then there are the simple outdoor activities and sports activities, summer is to be lived like this between one outdoor experience and another!
Here are some experiences included in theFassa Valley Guest Card program, they are weekly activities:
- MTB test day for adults on Monday
- MTB test day for children on Mondays
- Introduction to climbing for children on Tuesdays
- Introduction to climbing for adults on Tuesdays
- Get ready for a hike in the mountains!
Every Monday from May 6th to Sept 18th from 09 to 12.30 in Canazei)
Participating in these initiatives is simple and free. You can activate the Fassa Valley Guest Card online independently or here at the hotel upon your arrival; then just register, presenting the valid Fassa Valley Guest Card, at the Tourist Offices of the valley (Pozza di Fassa) by 6.30 pm of the day before the chosen activity.
The new reference application for activating the Card will be “Mio Trentino”, with a very simple and intuitive association.
RELAXATION, BODY CARE AND VAL DI FASSA SPA
Val di Fassa also offers relaxing experiences, places where you can indulge in regenerating and relaxing treatments, release tension and rediscover mental and physical balance and serenity.
- discounts on private treatments carried out at the Terme Dolomia center in Pozza di Fassa (excluding thermal products, treatment tickets
- affiliated with the national health service, packages and offers);
QC Terme Dolomiti discounts on Store Products, Pozza di Fassa
- Beauty Gallery & Fitness discounts on treatments, Campitello
CULTURE, ART AND TERRITORY
There are many possibilities to learn about the identity and history of our place, to fully understand the traditions, culture and people:
- Museo Ladin de Fascia and local sections
- Geological Museum of the Dolomites, in Predazzo
- Free or discounted access to the most important castles, museums and historic/naturalistic sites in Trentino
- Interactive exhibition: Mathematics as transparent as soap bubbles, Vigo di Fassa
- FORA! Escape Room, Alba di Canazei
- Exhibition of the Great War 1914 /1918 The “Gran Vera” Moena
- Museo Grande Guerra 1915/1918 Dolomiten al Passo Pordoi
How do I request the Fassa Valley Guest Card?
TO RECEIVE THE FASSA VALLEY GUEST CARD JUST BOOK THE HOLIDAY IN THE STRUCTURE. CHOOSE THE DATES AND THE TYPE OF ACCOMMODATION IN OUR HOTEL BY CLICKING HERE NEXT
GUEST CARD APP
The Val di Fassa Guest Card is free and is available in digital or paper form.
The Card is always included in our accommodation proposal, at no additional cost: it will be sent to you directly by email or text message before your arrival from the accommodation facility that hosts you.
Once you have received the invitation to use the Card via e-mail or text message, all you have to do is complete the activation and download the app, available for both Android and iOS.
Using the app you can:
- directly validate tickets to travel on all public transport in Trentino
- discover all the services included: clicking on the single service will open the detailed information sheet (photogallery, information, maps, etc.) and also the services upon reservation, with the possibility of booking them online and checking for any seat availability
- have the digital card available to access museums and many activities
- create your wishlist, and organize your days in advance
- book in advance, to access the services with ease without risking queues or surprises
- have real-time updates on all the news during your holiday
- remember all your experiences, comment, leave reviews and feedback, etc.,
The Guest Card app allows you to always have your card at hand. Just download it for free from the stores, register by entering the card data, click on “YOUR Guest Card” and show it to access the affiliated activities/services.
The app also allows you to issue tickets for free use of public transport (Trentino Trasporti) during your holiday, starting from the card’s validity date. To activate the function, just click on the “Travel on buses and trains” button.
If you don’t have a smartphone, you can ask for the card to be printed when you check in at the hotel.
Upon your arrival at the hotel, you will be given the Val di Fassa Guest Card in paper form, you just need to show it to access the agreed activities/services.
To travel on public transport, on the other hand, it is necessary to request the transport card, you can ask for it directly in the structure.
COME ON HOLIDAY BY PUBLIC TRANSPORT?
After booking your stay at the hotel, immediately request the Trentino Guest Card and activate the “Trentino Mobility Pass for arrival at your destination” directly from the App.
The pass includes discount codes for reaching Trentino with FlixBus and MarinoBus and allows you, when you are in Trentino, to use public transport for free to reach the place where you will be staying (the pass is valid only on the day of arrival and for trips with origin and destination in Trentino and must be shown on the APP or smartphone on board the vehicles).
Then, to continue traveling freely in Trentino for the entire duration of your holiday, all you have to do is use the Trentino Guest Card app or request the Transport Card at the facility or at the tourist offices, to be validated on board the buses or in the railway stations.